All educators in southwestern Ohio are welcome and encouraged to join and use SOITA's services.
Public school districts, private schools, and community schools may wish to purchase an annual membership in SOITA. A membership in SOITA is a great way to save money!
With a Membership in SOITA You Will:
• Receive a 50% discount on workshops at SOITA!
• Receive a 50% discount on training at your school!
• Save 50% on our video conferences & streams!
• Receive vouchers to attend SOITA PD activities!
• Keep informed with our printed and electronic newsletters!
• Free membership in the statewide ITIP Ohio organization!
• Receive unlimited toll-free support!
If you have not joined SOITA for the 2012-13 school year, please email Suzie Rossman or give her a call at 800-964-8211. Your school or district's annual membership fee is based upon your student enrollment, so if you can have that number available when you contact Suzie she will be able to give you a quote.
If you are unsure if your school or district has joined SOITA for the 2012-13 school year, please click the link below.