Student Loan Forgiveness Advisory Benefit
If you are struggling with your student loans, you are not alone. We know when you are stressed financially, it takes a toll on your health and quality of life. The student loan experts at Fiducius will educate you and provide options, including loan forgiveness programs and refinancing, that may help you lower, or even eliminate, your payment.
Some of you may be able to lower your payment through the program, Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF is not Teacher Loan Forgiveness*). For those of you who won’t benefit from PSLF, refinancing may work for you.
Click Here: https://soita.myfiducius.com/register, enter Registration Code SOITA1
Answer a few simple questions to find out if you are eligible for PSLF, then schedule your no obligation, phone consultation with a student loan forgiveness expert from IS Loan Solutions to get started.
After registering and answering questions, if PSLF does not make sense, you will be directed to the refinancing option. Do not refinance your loans until you find out if PSLF makes sense for you FIRST. Doing so will make you ineligible for future student loan forgiveness.
You May Be Eligible for PSLF if:
- You are a full-time employee of school districts and non-profits
- Have federal loans such as Subsidized Stafford, Unsubsidized Stafford, Parent PLUS, and Graduate PLUS loans
- You are taking out student loans on behalf of an undergraduate student
- Pursuing an additional degree.
IF PSLF makes sense, you may be able to:
- Immediately lower your monthly student loan payment
- Reduce your student loan obligation
- Significantly lower your cost to earn additional degrees
- Receive a personalized 10-year loan forgiveness plan outlining your projected tax-free savings
If you have any questions please call 1.866.831.5564, email, or visit www.getfiducius.com/.
*Fiducius is a BBB A+ Rated organization partnering with over 2500 school districts, hospitals, social service agencies and helping thousands of individuals across the U.S. maximize the under-utilized Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. This is a voluntary benefit. Please know, they do not charge any fees up front, fully educate you about all available options, and provide a ten-year individualized plan before you decide to hire them. If you decide to utilize their services there is a fee, but most employees have found the fees to be reasonable based on the service provided.